We’re in your corner
Support that’s designed to help you throughout the treatment process
Cortrophin In Your Corner is a dedicated program designed to support you and help you access treatment. Once you are prescribed Cortrophin Gel, the Cortrophin In Your Corner program* can provide you with support and educational information throughout your treatment.
Our team of experts is here to help you:
- Obtain information on insurance coverage and financial support, including copay assistance
- Coordinate shipments with the specialty pharmacy supplying your medication (if applicable)
- Get access to useful resources and answers to questions you may have
- A dedicated Nurse Access Specialist† may help you navigate the treatment process and facilitate additional injection training for you
- A support center is available to answer your questions and provide educational information
*Not all patients will be eligible for all services offered by Cortrophin In Your Corner.
†Nurse Access Specialists do not give medical advice and will direct you to your healthcare professional for any treatment-related questions.
What to expect with Cortrophin In Your Corner
Your prescription for Cortrophin Gel is approved
To begin the prescription process, you and your healthcare provider will fill out and submit the Enrollment Form (with prescription) specific to your condition.
Your medication will be delivered to your home or administered in-office by your healthcare provider
If being delivered to your home, once your prescription is approved, the specialty pharmacy providing your medication will reach out to coordinate a time to deliver your medication.
- You will need to be home to receive your medication because it must be refrigerated as soon as you receive it. A signature will be required for delivery
- The box will contain: Cortrophin Gel vial(s), syringes and needles, and the full Prescribing Information for Cortrophin Gel, including Instructions for Use
If you have been prescribed recurrent injections, your healthcare provider may sign you up for injection training from a certified nurse‡
To help prepare you to begin therapy, Cortrophin In Your Corner offers in-person injection training at no cost to you, provided by licensed nurses. If you have already been trained or have experience, a virtual injection review session may better fit your needs. If you have not received your injection training before starting treatment, you can call 1-800-805-5258 for assistance.
During this session, a home-health nurse will:
- Verify you have all of the supplies needed for your injection
- Walk you and/or your caregiver through the injection process for Cortrophin Gel
- Explain important facts about storage and disposal after your injection
‡Not all patients will be eligible for all services offered by Cortrophin In Your Corner.
If you have questions, please call Cortrophin In Your Corner at 1-800-805-5258, Monday–Friday, 8 AM–8 PM ET.
Helping you access Cortrophin Gel
ANI Pharmaceuticals is committed to patient access for Cortrophin Gel. The Cortrophin In Your Corner program is here to help figure out what coverage and financial support options are available to you.
For patients with commercial insurance plans
Cortrophin In Your Corner can help eligible, commercially insured patients get their medication for as little as $0 per prescription fill, if receiving through a pharmacy.§ The Copay Savings Program is for approved indications only. See full terms and conditions.Sign up now
If receiving medication in your physician's office, copay assistance is also available through your doctor.
§Restrictions, limitations, and/or eligibility requirements apply. The maximum financial assistance provided to eligible patients is $25,000 per calendar year. The patient will be responsible for any remaining out-of-pocket costs for Cortrophin Gel for that calendar year.
If you have questions about signing up for the Copay Savings Program, call 1-855-442-4521, Monday–Friday, 8 AM–8 PM ET.
For patients with government insurance plans
Patients may be eligible for financial support through an independent foundation.
For patients with limited or no insurance
If you lack insurance and meet certain financial requirements, you may be eligible for the ANI Pharmaceuticals Patient Assistance Program.
If you wish to apply for the Patient Assistance Program, download and fill out the application below. Once filled out, you can mail or fax the application in to see if you qualify for the Patient Assistance Program.Program Application